Boys' Night Out celebrates its sixth anniversary and is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever.
If you have attended in the past, you will know what to expect. If you have not, it's everything you would likely want at an event such as this - hot cars, golf, fine wine, steaks, oysters, boats, motorcycles, music, bbq, auctions, scotch, and much, much more. You will not be disappointed and will be raising money for a great cause.
What's new this year?
- We are moving to Evergreen Brick Works just up the street from Audi Downtown Toronto on the Bayview Extension.
- An After-Party at Café Belong (on-site).
- A driving and putting competition sponsored by Callaway.
- Every guest will receive a 400 ml Dove Men + Care body wash.
- A chance to bid on an exciting golf trip to Cape Breton (3 nights, 4 days). Includes return flight, accommodation, car rental and 3 rounds of golf for 2 people.
- A poker competition with some great prizes.
- And, there is more to come.
While we have your attention, take a few minutes to view the post event video from last year:
Be there on July 12! Our goal is to host yet another great party and raise $50,000 to bring the total funds raised over 6 years to $200,000+.